StackState Self-hosted v4.6.x
The Zabbix StackPack is used to create a near real time synchronization with your Zabbix instance.
The following prerequisites need to be met:
NOTE: Zabbix versions 3, 4 and 5 are supported.
To enable the Zabbix check and begin collecting data from your Zabbix instance:
- 1.Edit the Agent integration configuration file
/etc/stackstate-agent/conf.d/zabbix.d/conf.yamlto include details of your Zabbix instance:
- password - use secrets management to store passwords outside of the configuration file.# Section used for global Zabbix check configinit_config:instances:# mandatory- url: <url> # http://10.0.0.1/zabbix/api_jsonrpc.php# Read-only credentials to connect to zabbix# mandatoryusername: <username> # Adminpassword: <password> # zabbix
- 3.Once the Agent is restarted, wait for the Agent to collect the data and send it to StackState.
Zabbix StackPack v3.2.0 (2021-09-22)
- Feature: Support StackState Common tags
Zabbix StackPack v3.1.1 (2021-04-12)
- Improvement: Common bumped from 2.5.0 to 2.5.1