StackState Self-hosted v4.6.x
This page describes StackState version 4.6.
Here is a quick guide for troubleshooting the startup of StackState on Kubernetes and Linux:
- 1.Check that the install completed successfully and the release is listed:helm list --namespace stackstate
- 2.Check that all pods in the StackState namespace are running:kubectl get pods
- 1.Check that the systemd services StackGraph and StackState are running:sudo systemctl status stackgraphsudo systemctl status stackstate
- 2.Check connection to StackState's user interface, default listening on TCP port 7070.
- 3.Check log files for errors, located at