StackState Self-hosted v4.5.x
The Zabbix StackPack is used to create a near real time synchronization with your Zabbix instance.
The following prerequisites need to be met:
NOTE: Zabbix versions 3 and 4 are supported.
To enable the Zabbix check and begin collecting data from your Zabbix instance:
- 1.Edit the Agent integration configuration file
/etc/stackstate-agent/conf.d/zabbix.d/conf.yamlto include details of your Zabbix instance:
- password - use secrets management to store passwords outside of the configuration file.# Section used for global Zabbix check configinit_config:instances:# mandatory- url: <url> # http://10.0.0.1/zabbix/api_jsonrpc.php# Read-only credentials to connect to zabbix# mandatoryusername: <username> # Adminpassword: <password> # zabbix
- 3.Once the Agent is restarted, wait for the Agent to collect the data and send it to StackState.
Zabbix StackPack v3.2.0 (2021-09-22)
- Feature: Support StackState Common tags
Zabbix StackPack v3.1.1 (2021-04-12)
- Improvement: Common bumped from 2.5.0 to 2.5.1
Zabbix StackPack v3.1.0 (2021-04-02)
- Improvement: Enable auto grouping on generated views.
- Improvement: Common bumped from 2.2.3 to 2.5.0
- Improvement: StackState min version bumped to 4.3.0
Zabbix StackPack v3.0.1 (2020-08-18)
- Feature: Introduced the Release notes pop up for customer
Zabbix StackPack v3.0.0 (2020-08-04)
- Bugfix: Fix and make Component mapping function per instance to support multi-instance properly.
- Improvement: Deprecated stackpack specific layers and introduced a new common layer structure.
- Improvement: Replace resolveOrCreate with getOrCreate.
Zabbix StackPack v2.2.2 (2020-06-08)
- Bugfix: Fix typo in Zabbix component template for zabbix and add host filter in the event stream for multi-instance support.
Zabbix StackPack v2.2.1 (2020-04-30)
- Bugfix: Fix redirecting to false URL from Zabbix check function message.
Zabbix StackPack v2.2.0 (2020-04-10)
- Improvement: Updated StackPacks integration page, categories, and icons for the SaaS trial
Zabbix StackPack v2.1.0 (2020-03-27)
- Improvement: Change pre-requisite of Zabbix from AgentV1 to AgentV2
Zabbix StackPack v2.0.2 (2020-01-17) This release of the Zabbix StackPack that provides support to monitor your Cloudera Manager instance. Improvements and Bugfixes
- Bugfix: Fixing the upgrade problem from older version to new version in last StackState version.
- Improvement: Moving the instance name attribute to first parameter of input field.
NOTE:- We support Zabbix version 3 and 4.