StackState Self-hosted v4.5.x
This page describes StackState v4.5.x. The StackState 4.5 version range is End of Life (EOL) and no longer supported. We encourage customers still running the 4.5 version range to upgrade to a more recent release.
The Zabbix StackPack is used to create a near real time synchronization with your Zabbix instance.
The following prerequisites need to be met:
- StackState Agent V2 must be installed on a single machine which can connect to Zabbix and StackState.
- A Zabbix instance must be running.
NOTE: Zabbix versions 3 and 4 are supported.
To enable the Zabbix check and begin collecting data from your Zabbix instance:
- 1.Edit the Agent integration configuration file
/etc/stackstate-agent/conf.d/zabbix.d/conf.yamlto include details of your Zabbix instance:
- password - use secrets management to store passwords outside of the configuration file.# Section used for global Zabbix check configinit_config:instances:# mandatory- url: <url> # http://10.0.0.1/zabbix/api_jsonrpc.php# Read-only credentials to connect to zabbix# mandatoryusername: <username> # Adminpassword: <password> # zabbix
- 3.Once the Agent is restarted, wait for the Agent to collect the data and send it to StackState.
Zabbix StackPack v3.2.0 (2021-09-22)
- Feature: Support StackState Common tags
Zabbix StackPack v3.1.1 (2021-04-12)
- Improvement: Common bumped from 2.5.0 to 2.5.1
Zabbix StackPack v3.1.0 (2021-04-02)
- Improvement: Enable auto grouping on generated views.
- Improvement: Common bumped from 2.2.3 to 2.5.0
- Improvement: StackState min version bumped to 4.3.0
Zabbix StackPack v3.0.1 (2020-08-18)
- Feature: Introduced the Release notes pop up for customer
Zabbix StackPack v3.0.0 (2020-08-04)
- Bugfix: Fix and make Component mapping function per instance to support multi-instance properly.
- Improvement: Deprecated stackpack specific layers and introduced a new common layer structure.
- Improvement: Replace resolveOrCreate with getOrCreate.
Zabbix StackPack v2.2.2 (2020-06-08)
- Bugfix: Fix typo in Zabbix component template for zabbix and add host filter in the event stream for multi-instance support.
Zabbix StackPack v2.2.1 (2020-04-30)
- Bugfix: Fix redirecting to false URL from Zabbix check function message.
Zabbix StackPack v2.2.0 (2020-04-10)
- Improvement: Updated StackPacks integration page, categories, and icons for the SaaS trial
Zabbix StackPack v2.1.0 (2020-03-27)
- Improvement: Change pre-requisite of Zabbix from AgentV1 to AgentV2
Zabbix StackPack v2.0.2 (2020-01-17) This release of the Zabbix StackPack that provides support to monitor your Cloudera Manager instance. Improvements and Bugfixes
- Bugfix: Fixing the upgrade problem from older version to new version in last StackState version.
- Improvement: Moving the instance name attribute to first parameter of input field.
NOTE:- We support Zabbix version 3 and 4.