Comment on page
StackState Self-hosted v4.5.x
This page describes StackState v4.5.x. The StackState 4.5 version range is End of Life (EOL) and no longer supported. We encourage customers still running the 4.5 version range to upgrade to a more recent release.
The Cloudera StackPack is used to create a near real time synchronization with your Cloudera instance.
The following prerequisites need to be met:
NOTE:- We support Cloudera version 5.11.
To enable the Cloudera check and begin collecting data from your Cloudera instance:
- 1.Edit the Agent integration configuration file
/etc/stackstate-agent/conf.d/cloudera.d/conf.yamlto include details of your Cloudera instance:
- password- use secrets management to store passwords outside of the configuration file.# Section used for global Cloudera check configinit_config:instances:# mandatory- url: <url># SSL verificationverify_ssl: false# Read-only credentials to connect to cloudera# mandatoryusername: <username> # Adminpassword: <password> # cloudera# Cloudera API version# mandatoryapi_version: <api_version> # v18
- 3.Once the Agent is restarted, wait for the Agent to collect the data and send it to StackState.
Cloudera StackPack v1.3.1 (2021-04-02)
- Improvement: Enable auto grouping on generated views.
- Improvement: Update documentation.
- Improvement: Common bumped from 2.2.3 to 2.5.1
- Improvement: StackState min version bumped to 4.3.0
Cloudera StackPack v1.2.1 (2020-08-18)
- Feature: Introduced the Release notes pop up for customer
Cloudera StackPack v1.2.0 (2020-08-04)
- Improvement: Deprecated StackPack specific layers and introduced a new common layer structure.
- Improvement: Replace resolveOrCreate with getOrCreate.
Cloudera StackPack v1.1.0 (2020-04-10)
- Improvement: Updated StackPacks integration page, categories, and icons for the SaaS trial
Cloudera StackPack v1.0.1 (2020-04-03)
- Bugfix: Change pre-requisite to AgentV2 and improve documentation texts
Cloudera StackPack v1.0.0 (2020-01-15)
This is the first public release of the Cloudera StackPack that provides support to monitor your Cloudera Manager instance. NOTE:- We support Cloudera version 5.11.
- Feature: Gathers Topology from your Cloudera Manager instance and allows visualization of your Cloudera components and the relations between them.
- Feature: Monitoring of your Cloudera components, including health statuses of all your components.