StackState Self-hosted v4.5.x
This page describes StackState v4.5.x. The StackState 4.5 version range is End of Life (EOL) and no longer supported. We encourage customers still running the 4.5 version range to upgrade to a more recent release.
StackState Agent V2
StackState Agent V2 can be installed on Windows systems . The Agent collects data from the host where it is running and can be configured to integrate with external systems. Retrieved data is pushed to StackState, to work with this data the StackState Agent V2 StackPack must be installed in your StackState instance. For details of the data retrieved and available integrations, see the StackPack integration documentation.
StackState Agent V2 will synchronize the following data from the host it is running on with StackState:
- Hosts, processes and containers.
- Telemetry for hosts, processes and containers
- Network connections between processes and containers, including network traffic telemetry.
StackState Agent V2 is supported to run on:
- Windows 10 or higher
- Windows Server 2012 or higher
StackState Agent connects to the StackState Receiver API at the specified StackState Receiver API address. The correct address to use is specific to your installation of StackState.
- Online install - If you have access to the internet on the machine where the Agent will be installed.
- Offline install - If you do not have access to the internet on the machine where the Agent will be installed.
stsUrl(baseUrl) specified when running the install script are set during StackState installation, for details see: