StackState Self-hosted v5.1.x
The Slack StackPack allows you to receive event notifications in Slack channels. The StackPack installs a number of event handler functions that can be used when adding an event handler to a view in StackState.
- Event handlers added to a StackState view run an event handler function in response to events that are generated in StackState.
- A Slack event handler function sends an alert to the specified Slack Webhook URL with details of the generated event.
- An alert appears in the Slack channel associated with the specified Slack Webhook.
Install the Slack StackPack from the StackState UI StackPacks > Integrations screen. You do not need to provide any parameters.
When a new version of the Slack StackPack is available in your instance of StackState, you will be prompted to upgrade in the StackState UI on the page StackPacks > Integrations > Slack.
The Slack integration is used to send event notifications to Slack. It does not retrieve any data from Slack.
To uninstall the Slack StackPack, go to the StackState UI StackPacks > Integrations > Slack screen and click UNINSTALL.
Slack StackPack v0.0.7 (2021-12-10)
- Improvement: Add description text to StackPack pages.
Slack StackPack v0.0.6 (2021-08-24)
- Improvement: Add related problems to view health handler
Slack StackPack v0.0.5 (2021-08-23)
- Improvement: Include contributing causes to the problem handler
- Improvement: Support for warnings when Problems are created, merged and resolved.