StackState Self-hosted v5.1.x
The Cloudera StackPack is used to create a near real time synchronization with your Cloudera instance.
The following prerequisites need to be met:
- StackState Agent V2 must be installed on a single machine which can connect to Cloudera Manager and StackState.
- A Cloudera instance must be running.
NOTE:- We support Cloudera version 5.11.
To enable the Cloudera check and begin collecting data from your Cloudera instance:
- 1.Edit the Agent integration configuration file
/etc/stackstate-agent/conf.d/cloudera.d/conf.yamlto include details of your Cloudera instance:
- password- use secrets management to store passwords outside of the configuration file.# Section used for global Cloudera check configinit_config:instances:# mandatory- url: <url># SSL verificationverify_ssl: false# Read-only credentials to connect to cloudera# mandatoryusername: <username> # Adminpassword: <password> # cloudera# Cloudera API version# mandatoryapi_version: <api_version> # v18
- 3.Once the Agent is restarted, wait for the Agent to collect the data and send it to StackState.
Cloudera StackPack v1.3.1 (2021-04-02)
- Improvement: Enable auto grouping on generated views.
- Improvement: Update documentation.
- Improvement: Common bumped from 2.2.3 to 2.5.1
- Improvement: StackState min version bumped to 4.3.0