Agent V2 StackPack
The StackState Agent V2 StackPack works with StackState Agent V2 to synchronize topology, metrics, events and traces data from external systems with StackState. A number of integrations are automatically enabled when the StackState Agent V2 StackPack is installed, however, integration with some systems will require an additional StackPack and configuration.
- StackState Agent V2 installed on a machine that can connect to StackState and any system you will integrate with.
Install the StackState Agent V2 StackPack from the StackState UI StackPacks > Integrations screen.
The integrations included in the StackState Agent V2 StackPack are listed below. Refer to the integration pages to find configuration details for each integration:
To find the status of an installed Agent, use the status commands provided in the StackState Agent documentation.
When a new version of the StackState Agent V2 StackPack is available in your instance of StackState, you will be prompted to upgrade in the StackState UI on the page StackPacks > Integrations > StackState Agent V2.
For an overview of recent StackPack updates, check the StackPack versions shipped with each StackState release.
When installed and running, StackState Agent V2 will synchronize the following data with StackState from the host it is running on:
- Hosts, processes and containers
- Network connections between processes and containers including network traffic telemetry
- Telemetry for hosts, processes and containers
- Hosts, processes, and containers
- Network connections between processes, containers and services including network traffic telemetry
- Telemetry for hosts, processes, and containers
- Trace agent support
When additional checks have been enabled on the Agent, data from other external systems will be integrated. Refer to the individual integration pages for details of the data retrieved from each system.
Uninstall the StackState Agent V2 StackPack from the StackState UI StackPacks > Integrations screen.
Agent V2 StackPack v4.5.1 (2022-04-08)
- Improvement: Added a Deprovisioning screen when uninstalling the StackState Agent V2 StackPack.
Agent V2 StackPack v4.5.0 (2022-03-02)
- Feature: Automatically add OpenTelemetry HTTP health checks
- Error count (sum) check
- Request count (sum) check
- Response Time (milliseconds) check
- Feature: Add Container integration DataSource and Sync
Agent V2 StackPack v4.4.14 (2022-02-18)
- Feature: Health check added for HTTP error (5xx) rate over total rate ratio
Agent V2 StackPack v4.4.13 (2022-02-03)
- Improvement: Documentation updated - added documentation for OpenMetrics integration.
- Feature: Automatically add anomaly health checks for golden signals
- HTTP Success response time (s) (95th percentile) AAD Check
- HTTP 5xx error response time (s) (95th percentile) AAD Check
- HTTP total response time (s) (95th percentile) AAD Check
- HTTP Success rate (req/s) AAD Check
- HTTP 5xx error rate (req/s) AAD Check
Agent V2 StackPack v4.4.12 (2021-12-15)
- Improvement: Supported additional identifiers for Disk component